In a reversal of fortunes Diablo 3 outsold Max Payne 3 to top the latest Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
In the UK earlier this week Rockstar's currently console-only title beat Blizzard's PC and Mac action RPG to the chart top spot.
Diablo 3's and Max Payne 3's Nordic chart entries pushed FIFA 12 down two places to number three, ahead of Battlefield 3 and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, NHL 12, Sniper Elite: V2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 rounded off the top ten.
01. Diablo 3 (Blizzard)
02. Max Payne 3 (Take-Two)
03. FIFA 12 (EA)
04. Battlefield 3 (EA)
05. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
06. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
07. NHL 12 (EA)
08. Sniper Elite: V2 (505 Games)
09. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
The Nordic Game Conference returned for a ninth year last week in Malmo, Sweden. Hit the link above for all of our coverage from the event.