Blizzard has announced that the real-money auction house in Diablo 3, where players will be able to trade real cash for in-game items, will not be added to the game any time soon.
Previously Blizzard planned to implement the real-money auction house by the end of the month, but in a recent forum post they said that they "need a bit more time to iron out the existing general stability and gameplay issues before that feature goes live. While we don't have a new launch date to share just yet, we’ll have more information soon."
- Previous News
Diablo 3 : Review-in-Progress Part Two
- Next News
Diablo 3's and Max Payne 3's Nordic chart entries pushed FIFA 12 down two places to number three
- Recent News:
- Attract the ebook and also talk about that with all the Diablo 3 Gold
- Making the actual Brownie Lady Scout Create Away Diablo 3 Gold Test it patch helps girls understand on their own contributing to other individuals
- Merchandise ?Examine your products or services from top to Diablo 3 Gold bottom
- In case you have bought shoes Diablo 3 Gold for a child just before
- Much less known are trifocal Diablo 3 Gold studying